Over our rich, 85 year, history, Bliley Technologies has a long running heritage in space. We’ve captured some notable examples of products that are currently in flight with various hardware manufacturers.
- GPS Block Satellites
- International Space Station
- Cassini-Huggens (Saturn Mission)
- New Horizons (NASA Pluto-KuiperBelt Mission)
- Alenia Spazio (Various Missions)
- L-3 Communications (Various
- Lockheed Martin (Various Missions)
- Mars Pathfinder (NASA/JPL)
- John Hopkins University/APL (various undisclosed missions)
- Various undisclosed customers and missions
- Digital TV satellites (OCXOs)
- Telecommunications satellites (TCXOs and OCXOs)
- Decades of on-orbit performance
- For use with multiple operational frequencies
- L band
- S band
- X band
- Ku band
- Ka band
- Q band
- V band
- ISO 9001:20008
- ISO 13485:2003
- IPC J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-002 (Wire and Terminal Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-003 (Through-hole Technology)
- IPC J-STD-004 (Surface Mount Technology)
- IPC J-STD-001DS (Space Addendum Module 6)
- IPC 77711/IPC 7721 (Rework/Repair of Electronics Assemblies and Modules)
Bliley Technologies, Inc. employs state-of-the-art automated SMT (Surface Mount Technology) PnP (Pick and Place) lines. These lines can accommodate high volume builds for virtually any industry. Our facilities and processes are AS and ISO certified, and a majority of our customer base is aerospace and defense companies.
Bliley is housed in a 60k+ Square Foot facility that includes all of the equipment necessary to manufacture frequency control products from start to finish. This includes an in-house quartz fabrication capability set which allows Bliley to fabricate high quality quartz crystal blanks from bulk quartz crystals. This is important because many competitors in our industry rely on purchasing quartz crystal blanks from 3rd party suppliers and must sacrifice total ownership of quality and processing on those blanks.
Bliley Technologies, Inc. is one of the very few frequency control companies in the United States that houses both an oscillator and crystal design centers in the same campus.
We have over 150 employees with approximately 65% of them being certified for high reliability applications.
Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low noise frequency control products. Privately owned and operated since 1930, our dedicated employees, utilizing our 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Erie PA, have been a stable source of quality frequency control products for our customers for over eighty years.