What Started It All…
It all began with one man…Frank Dawson Bliley. In 1930, one year into the greatest economic collapse our country has ever experienced, the young engineer was struggling to find steady work.
During this tough time, Frank Bliley decided to turn his passion for RF communication into the amazing company Bliley Technologies is today. We maintain that same hustle, entrepreneurial thinking, and the desire to help connect the world that Mr. Bliley instilled into the company since the very start. Learn more about Bliley Technolgoies here.
Bliley Takes You Further
Today, Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low noise frequency control products. Headquartered in beautiful Erie Pennsylvania, our 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility allows us to be one of the only US based companies to have crystal and oscillator manufacturing within the same facility. This enables our experienced crystal oscillator and mechanical engineers to work closely with our production team to develop some of the most robust designs in the entire frequency control industry.
At our state of the art ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility Bliley designs, manufactures, and produces:
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXO)
- Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO)
- Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators (VCXO)
- Precision AT, SC, IT, & FC cut crystals
- Quartz, PZT, Lithium Niobate, Langatate, and YCOB transducer blanks
Bliley is taking OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, and Precise Timing Devices further than ever before. We strive for the impossible and are continuously inspired by our customers’ innovations. We’re combining the latest and best technology in our products to help you and your applications:
- Crush Annoying Phase Noise
- Withstand random and micro vibrations
- Maintain very high frequency stability
- Endure low g sensitive environments
- Resist fast and wide temperature deviations
- Connect the entire world
- And much more! (Way too many advantages to list! What a great problem to have.)
What are some of our favorite markets to serve?
- New Space and Satellite Communications
- Aerospace and Avionics
- Military and Defense
- Communications on the Move
- 5G Cellular and Telecommunications
- Autonomous and Smart Vehicles
- Commercial Drones