Government Certifications and Quality
ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Bliley's commitment to frequency control, quartz crystals, and oscillator product quality and customer service remains the cornerstone of our company. Our quality assurance systems are geared towards customer service... from initial customer contact, through product development and delivery and then extending to after sales support.
Bliley's Erie facility was certified in February 2018 demonstrating a fully documented and implemented Quality Management System certified to the AS9100:2016 standard.
Continuous improvement is the cornerstone of Bliley's business practices which are refined through continuous improvement process. Lean manufacturing principles, 5S planning and Six Sigma initiatives.
We also perform frequent in-house testing to ensure the highest possible quality in our products:
- Static and Dynamic Phase Noise Testing
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening
- Quartz Crystal Lot Acceptance Testing and Quality Conformance Inspection
- Mathematical Simulation of Oscillator and Crystal Aging Characteristics
- Sine and Random Vibration Testing
- Acceleration Sensitivity Testing
- Drop Shock Testing
- Phase Noise under Vibration Testing
- (PIND) Particle Impact Noise Detection Testing
- Worst Case Analysis Simulation of Electronic Designs
- IPC J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-002 (Wire and Terminal Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-003 (Through-hole Technology)
- IPC J-STD-004 (Surface Mount Technology)
- IPC J-STD-001DS (Space Addendum Module 6)
- IPC 7711/IPC 7721 (Rework/Repair of Electronics Assemblies and Modules)