Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low noise frequency control products. Privately owned and operated since 1930, our dedicated employees, utilizing our 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Erie PA, have been a stable source of quality frequency control products for our customers for over eighty years. In fact Bliley remains one of the very few US based companies to have crystal and oscillator manufacturing within the same facility. Bliley's vertical integration provides an ideal environment for our crystal, oscillator and mechanical engineers to work closely with our production employees to develop and produce some of the most robust designs offered in our industry.
While Bliley Technologies has one of the broadest portfolios of standard product designs in the industry, our legacy and eighty plus years of success is built upon meeting our customers’ needs for custom designs. Our design engineers and sales staff develop strong relationships with our customers in order to deliver a product that meets their exact needs and helps to ensure that they are successful in meeting their project goals.
At our state of the art ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility Bliley designs, manufactures and produces:
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXO)
- Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO)
- Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators (VCXO)
- Precision AT, SC, IT, & FC cut crystals
- Quartz, PZT, Lithium Niobate, Langatate, and YCOB transducer blanks
Providing quality frequency generation solutions and specializing in frequency control components for demanding applications, Bliley serves customers in the following markets:
- SATCOM / Space – Military
- Aerospace / Avionics Electronics
- Commercial and High Performance Commercial Electronics
- Test Equipment
- Microwave Communications
- Base Stations
- Telecommunications (Wireless and Wireline)
- Energy, (Oil and Gas)
- Environmental (seismic)
In-House Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Machine shop for custom machining of cases, bases, test fixtures, etc.
- Complete quartz crystal and transducer blank manufacturing beginning with raw material to the finished crystal or blank.
- Slicing, lapping, polishing, cleaning, etching, and machining of quartz, PZT, Lithium Niobate, YCOB and Langatate.
- High vacuum vapor deposition plating, crystal mounting, header assembly, vacuum cold weld and resistance weld sealing.
- Aging and temp cycle conditioning.
Surface mount robotic assembly:
- Screen printing
- Reflow soldering
- Automated board washing
In-House Testing Capabilities Include:
- Static and Dynamic Phase Noise Testing
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening
- Quartz Crystal Lot Acceptance Testing and Quality Conformance Inspection
- MATHEMATICAL Simulation of Oscillator and Crystal Aging Characteristics
- Sine and Random Vibration Testing
- Acceleration Sensitivity Testing
- Drop Shock Testing
- Phase Noise under Vibration Testing
- (PIND) Particle Impact Noise Detection Testing
- Worst Case Analysis Simulation of Electronic Designs
Call or e-mail us today to discuss your requirements.
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 814-838-3571 then press 1 for Sales
or fax us at 814-833-2712
Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low noise frequency control products. Privately owned and operated since 1930, our dedicated employees, utilizing our 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Erie PA, have been a stable source of quality frequency control products for our customers for over eighty years.