Bliley Technologies Compliance
Bliley's commitment to continuous improvement
Bliley's commitment to frequency control, quartz crystals, and oscillator product quality and customer service remains the cornerstone of our company. Our quality assurance systems are geared towards customer service... from initial customer contact, through product development and delivery and then extending to after sales support.
Bliley's Erie facility was re-certified in November 2011 demonstrating a fully documented and implemented Quality Management System certified to the international ISO 9001 standard.
Continuous improvement is the cornerstone of Bliley's business practices which are refined through continuous improvement process. Lean manufacturing principles, 6S planning and Six Sigma initiatives.
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- REACH Statement
- AS9100C (Sunburst Electronics - wholly-owned contract manufacturer)
- ISO 13485:2003 (Sunburst Electronics - wholly-owned contract manufacturer)
- IPC J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-002 (Wire and Terminal Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-003 (Through-hole Technology)
- IPC J-STD-004 (Surface Mount Technology)
- IPC J-STD-001DS (Space Addendum Module 6)
- IPC 77711/IPC 7721 (Rework/Repair of Electronics Assemblies and Modules)
Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low noise frequency control products. Privately owned and operated since 1930, our dedicated employees, utilizing our 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Erie PA, have been a stable source of quality frequency control products for our customers for over eighty years.